Monday, March 10, 2008

AVA and I'm on my way!

Today I headed to San Francisco's Live105 radio station with JTV staff member Phil, to set up a live feed of Angels and Airwaves (Tom Delonge of Blink 182) performing live. Once the band got there.....

Dave the guitarist goes "Which one of you is Patrick?". Prior to this I have already met these guys through working on their music video for "The War" and Macbeth commercials. So I was all, "Yeah remember we met and all went to dinner last time. You were with two blonde sluts." He then goes, "Ssshhhh....one of them is right over there!". hahahahaha ooooops!

Check out these clips yo


Watch live video from Lifecasting Documentary on Justin.tv


Watch live video from Lifecasting Documentary on Justin.tv

Also.....I may have found me a job today. Nothing is offcial for now. I have to wait to till after they get back from SXSW to see whats up. What am I gonna do.....Work for JTV! lolz. I mean I'm on here all the time anyway so why shouldn't I. Poor Phil just cant handle the work load anymore so he needs assistance. Would be cool....stay tuned for that one.

There will be another Live105 performance on Thursday the 13th with The Bravery at Bottom of the Hill. Since Phil is in Texas I am going out there to set up their gear to broadcast live. Coming soon will also be the JTV one year anniversary party on the 22nd.

One last thing. I found this to be the best highlight clip EVER! haha


Watch live video from Angie Romasanta on Justin.tv

1 comment:

Sashanicole said...

ok so it seriously bothers me that people don't know who Justin is. I see it all the time in different peoples channels. Everyone should be well educated before being on the site! lol

LOVE LIVE the JTV days of it just being JUSTIN KAN!!!